I have been tagged by two of the people on my blog roll. Miss Mostly Opera who is writing very interesting stuff about classical music – that is… opera… that is… Wagner. Primarily.
And by my good friend Jens Drejer who writes about all the good things in life: books, music, and food.
So I understand that the rules are as follows:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Well…I already told you.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. If you don’t have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers.
Ok, seven facts or quirks as I saw it described somewhere else.
1. Even though I am female, an art historian, and a lover of classical music, I am also crazy about cycling. Tour de France in particular. I guess you already knew that.
2. I have an ongoing hand written correspondence with my soul mate Francisco. We try to keep it up at one letter pr. person pr. week. And I care about which stamps I use.
3. I just went through 46 versions of Bach’s aria Schlummert ein, Cantata 82a on iTunes. And I decided I liked Thomas Quasthoff best.
4. I suffer from an apple juice addiction. And I am also on Jon Stewart.
5. I collect kaleidoscopes. At their best it’s like having a handful of the Sainte Chapelle.
6. Today I wrote an email to the editor of one of the largest Danish newspapers complaining over the lack of female commentators on the US presidential campaign. Sick and tired of the loneliness of those old, white males. Poor guys – they should bring in some ladies.
7. I have used Apple computers since I was 10 and I am never going to the dark side. You suck – PCs!
Sooo. Now for the tagging. I have tagged these guys:
Via dei Portoghesi. My favourite Portuguese/Italian blog. Written by aforementioned Francisco.
Great Fashion. My sister’s blog. She just remembered she had it, so now it’s time for some fashion reviewing.
Bibliopaten. My favourite Danish blog on books. Apart from Jens’.
Working aboard. The writer, Silke, just seems like a very nice sort of person.
Soffie i USA. My cousin’s blog about how life is in the States. She’s not really posting. But she should be.
That’s five. I can’t make it to seven. Phew.